Amigo and his friends are back in Samba de Amigo: Party Central, a rhythm action game that once again lets you pick up your maracas and shake it on centre stage to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres – with more planned as post-launch downloadable content.
There will also be a Digital Deluxe Edition (£44.99) that will include the game, the
Sonic Music DLC Pack, the SEGA Music DLC Pack and special costumes inspired by Sonic and Tails from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, Space Channel 5, Super Monkey Ball and Puyo Puyo.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Groove with your friends and family with different party modes!
- Feeling confident in your skills? Complete the StreamiGo! challenges to help Amigo rise to fame.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Take the party to a global level: hit the floor with 12 Amigos and up to 8 of your friends online in World Party Mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.
Samba de Amigo: Party Central will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 29 August 2023.