Puyo Puyo Tetris Update Version 1.1.0 Imposes Stricter Penalties On Rage-Quitters
SEGA has released a minor software update for Puyo Puyo Tetris, that sees the frantic puzzle mash-up now sat on Version 1.1.0.
This has arrived later than the publisher had planned, and introduces balance adjustments as well as stricter penalties for rage-quitters.
We enjoyed our time with the , writing in our review: “Puyo Puyo Tetris is a puzzle masterpiece. Ideal for short bursts and extended sessions, it comes alive when other players join the riotous puzzle fray. Packed with content, prepare to become addicted.”
Changes Made In Puyo Puyo Tetris Update Version 1.1.0
- Balance adjustments for Puyo vs. Tetris in Versus Mode.
- Raised limit for player Rankings in Puzzle League.
- Added titles and icons for player rankings.
- Fixed disconnect handling in Puzzle League so that the player who did not disconnect wins the match.
- Other minor balance adjustments.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- Added ability to pause replays.