Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update Version 2.0.1 Now Available
Nintendo has released a new software update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that sees Monolith Soft’s expansive RPG now on version 2.0.1.
As well as the issues that have been fixed in Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country, this has addressed a bug with the rare blade Dagas where the driver that he is bonded with would randomly change, and when Rex’s outfit would appear incorrectly in the ending cutscenes.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update Version 2.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with the rare blade Dagas, causing the driver he is bonded with to change mistakenly.
- Downloading the update will not reset to the original bonded driver. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please use features such as Overdrive to change bonded drivers.
- Fixed an issue causing Rex’s outfit to not appear correctly during the ending scenes of the game.
Issues Fixed in the Expansion Pass and Torna – The Golden Country
- Fixed an issue with the Affinity Chart, in which completing it did not cause Trust to become S rank, and the completion reward item was subsequently not earned.
- After downloading the update, checking the Affinity Chart again will cause Trust to increase to S rank and give the player the completion reward item.
- Fixed an issue with the third requirement to “Meet characters from the Community List” for receiving Jin’s Affinity Reward, Mineralogy. This issue prevented characters that had been met in event scenes or cut scenes to not be counted as “met” unless the player talked to them outside of those scenes.
- This applied to the characters Popolo, Onyx, Kaleena, and Leo.
- After downloading the update, if you have already viewed the necessary event or cut scenes, these characters will automatically be counted as “met.”
- Added a help message to the quest “A Rare Sense of Justice” that will appear when conditions to advance the quest have not been met.
- Fixed an issue when performing a Chain Attack temporarily preventing character selection after a “round” of attacks had been completed.
- Fixed an issue causing a character switch to take too long when selecting Brighid for a Chain Attack after she had used her Confining Flames ability.