The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Update Version 1.3.1 Now Available
Nintendo has released a new software update for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which brings Link’s open-air adventure to version 1.3.1.
This addresses an issue that had been identified after The Master Trials was released, the first downloadable content to become available with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Expansion Pass.
It will also see players rewarded with in-game items through a new New channel called The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild. This marks the first time that the channel has been integrated with a game in such way.
Changes Made In The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Update Version 1.3.1
- We have fixed the issue in Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass, in which defeating certain enemies for Kilton was not counted toward completion when playing in Master Mode.
- In-game items can now be obtained from launching the software from certain articles distributed through a new News channel (“The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild”) which can be accessed through News on the Home menu.
- This channel is expected to open on 8/9/2017.
- Depending on your game progress and location, certain items may not be obtainable.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.