Sonic Lost World patch addresses gameplay balance
SEGA have announced that they are to release a patch for Sonic Lost World, in beginning to address the criticisms that have surrounded the Wii U exclusive since release.
That sees collecting 100 rings now rewarding you with an extra life (which had been curiously absent previously), a new control option for Colour Powers, whilst alleviating the game’s difficulty by providing more lives after you hit the Game Over screen.
Curiously though, the blog detailing the patch has since been pulled by SEGA so it’s unclear as to precisely when this will become available. Regardless, the full run-down of changes is as follows:
* Collecting 100 rings will now grant the player an extra life.
* In the event of a Game Over, we have doubled the amount of lives the player will begin with when continuing. (From 5 to 10)
* The Indigo Asteroid, Crimson Eagle, Orange Rocket, and Black Bomb Color Powers can now be controlled using the analog stick and buttons.
* Fixed a rare graphical issue that would sometimes appear during the pinball section of the Frozen Factory casino area.
* When completing the NiGHTMARE DLC, users will be notified that they can re-play it after scoring 100,000 points.
* Items will now appear on the world map.