Niantic has released a minor software update for Pokémon GO on iOS devices, that brings the location-based game to version 1.43.1.
This will now let players spin the Photo Disc at a Gym location when using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory, allows you to see how many players have entered a Raid Battle before choosing to use a Raid Pass, and resolves the bug where a defeated Raid Boss would always break free from the last Premier Ball.
It’s now easier to search on the Pokémon Collection screen by their moves, and Lucky Eggs will now correctly award players with double XP when a Raid Battle is completed.
Changes Made In Pokémon GO Update Version 1.43.1
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.