You will have the chance to unlock Master Dojo upgrades in the Isle of Armor expansion content for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
After you have increased your friendship level with Kubfu, speak to Honey who will be standing inside the Master Dojo. She will offer to help you exchange Watts to unlock upgrades for the Master Dojo.
These upgrades add a Rotomi Terminal and Vending Machine, helping the Master Dojo to become a more useful place to keep revisiting as you continue to explore the Isle of Armor.
If you want to save yourself time, you can hand seven Armorite Ore to Diggin Pa near the entrance to the Warm-Up Tunnel, which will see him uncover a large amount of Watts for you.
All Master Dojo Upgrades In Pokemon Sword And Shield: The Isle Of Armor Expansion
- 5,000 Watts: Unlocks a Hair Stylist in the Master Dojo
- 10,000 Watts: Places a broken Rotomi Terminal in the Master Dojo
- 20,000 Watts: Allows you to fix the broken Rotomi Terminal in the Master Dojo
- 30,000 Watts: Places a Vending Machine that you can get Fresh Water from
- 40,000 Watts: Adds Soda Pop to the Vending Machine
- 50,000 Watts: Adds Lemonade to the Vending Machine
- 100,000 Watts: Places a Refrigerator that you can get Fresh Ingredients from
- 200,000 Watts: Adds Protein and Iron to the Vending Machine
- 300,000 Watts: Adds Calcium and Zinc to the Vending Machine
- 400,000 Watts: Adds HP Up and Carbos to the Vending Machine
- 500,000 Watts: Unlock the Master Dojo as a League Card background
- 800,000 Watts: Receive Honey’s League Card
- 1,000,000 Watts: Trainer Battle against Honey
- 3,280,000 Watts: Receive Honey’s Rare League Card