Nintendo and Koei Tecmo have released a new software update for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, that now sees The Legend of Zelda and Warriors crossover game on version 1.0.1.
This addressed multiple bugs, whether that be the starting levels for Tetra and King Daphnes being different wherever they were unlocked, the Magic gauge no filling, the game incorrectly stopping, character voices not playing correctly and an issue relating to the Termina Map in Adventure Mode.
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Update Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where Tetra and King Daphnes’ starting levels were different according to whichever mode they were unlocked in. Tetra should unlock at level 34, and King Hyrule at Level 37.
- Fixed bug where Magic gauge wasn’t filling at first level of Smash Boost Power.
- Fixed bug where game was sometimes stopping immediately after Legend Mode “Liberation of the Triforce ” started.
- Fixed bug where a portion of character voices were not playing correctly.
- Fixed bug where player could not enter unlocked maps when restarting game right after unlocking moon area on Termina Map.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.