The developer has looked to build on the success of Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King, with the sequel delivering more branching gameplay, a “constantly satisfying” challenge and a “story within a story” narrative.
Set hundreds of years after the original game, The Minotaur King has returned. In Grandpa’s latest tale, Lily must set out to defeat it and rescue her brother – an adventure that will take you through haunted forests, pirate shores and other mysterious lands where treacherous enemies, tricky puzzles and powerful weapons await you.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features below:
- Compelling main story plus engaging side-quests
- Classic top-down action-adventure in a retro 2d environment
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and locations to discover
- Choices that influence story and events
- A wide array of weapons and abilities
- 15+ hours of gameplay
Blossom Tales 2: The Minotaur Prince will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 16th August 2022.