The cult classic Dungeons & Dragons action role-playing game has been remastered for the portable home console, and, based in and around the city of Baldur’s Gate, has five playable characters and classes – barbarian, monk, necromancer, rogue and cleric.
With support for local co-op play, you will be confronted with hordes of monsters – hobgoblins, ghouls, golems and dragons – while evading deadly traps. The game has four difficulty levels – Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme – and offers the chance for you to create custom weapons and armour and to improve your items using runestones and gems.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Hack your way or cast powerful spells through over 80 perilous levels
- Hidden areas, secret characters, and hundreds of items to discover, customize, and use
- Forge unique magical weapons and armor to maximize the damage you inflict in battle
- Conquer hordes of beasts and armies of Hobgoblins, Ghouls, Golems and dreaded Dragons
- Compelling single or two-player cooperative modes of play
- Four difficulty levels to challenge even the hardiest adventurer; “Easy”, “Normal”, “Hard” and “Extreme”.
- Fully voice-acted by an all-star cast and two secret characters; Drizzt Do’Urden and Artemis Entreri.
- Verified Steamdeck certification.
- Local co-op support!
- Fully voice-acted by an all-star cast
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance 2 will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2022.