ARMS Update Version 4.0 Adds Misango, Party Crash And Temple Grounds Stage
Nintendo has released a new software update for ARMS, now seeing the candy-coloured brawler on version 4.0.
This introduces the spirited fighter Misango whose guardian spirit can imbue him with three different buffs, three new ARMS in Scorpio, Skully, and Glusher, the new Temple Grounds stage, and the Party Crash online event.
Changes Made In ARMS Update Version 4.0
- Added new fighter “Misango.”
- Added new ARM “Scorpio.”
- Added new ARM “Skully.”
- Added new ARM “Glusher.”
- Added new stage “Temple Grounds.”
- Added online event “Party Crash.”
- A different take on the usual Party Match, presented for a limited time by ARMS Labs.
- The more you play the more your level will go up, and you’ll be rewarded with badges and in-game prize money!
- There’ll be an in-game notification when the event gets close, so don’t miss it!
- When conditions for acquiring a badge are satisfied within a match, a “You got a badge!” message will now display at the end of the match.
- In “Customize Controls” you can now press the + button to reset controls to their default settings.
- Increased the length of the rope conjoining allies in team battles.
- Decreased ARM speed in team battles.
- Adjusted the abilities of certain fighters and ARMS (click here for more details).