Rebellion North is behind the port, which hits the portable home console with all of the additional content from Season Pass One and every post-release Horde Map on the game card – adding three additional levels, four character packs, nine weapon bundles, five weapon skin packs and four character outfit bundles.
Set in 1940s Europe, the game continues the alternate history of the Zombie Army Trilogy as you work to uncover a sinister plan that takes the Survivor Brigade across Italy and beyond.
Once again battling hordes of abominable occult enemies as you fight to save humankind from undead Armageddon, the resistance has managed to defeat Zombie Hitler and cast him into Hell but the dead have risen with an even greater hunger than before.
The publisher has outlined the game’s features as below:
- A harrowing story campaign teeming with ghastly terrors and demonic monstrosities. Hunt the dead on your own, or fight alongside your friends in drop-in, drop-out co-op for up to 4 players.
- Huge maps across Southern Europe and beyond. Creep across corpse-riddled Venetian canals. Negotiate a grotesque zombie zoo where all hell has broken loose. Survive a towering volcano overflowing with molten despair.
- Deep progression and customisation. Rank up through 100 levels and unlock dozens of powerful skills, special attacks, weapon upgrades and more. Supercharge your arsenal with incredible elemental damage. Stun hordes into shock with electrified bullets. Harness the might of divine devastation.
- Gorge on Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam – now enhanced for the undead and including gruesome trap, melee and explosive kills.
- Bigger, Deadlier Horde Mode. The longer you survive, the bigger the map gets. How long can you fight back before joining the horde of the living dead? Nintendo Switch version includes every post-release Horde map on the game card.
Zombie Army 4 is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.