Prideful Sloth has released another software update for Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles on Nintendo Switch, continuing their work to improve your experience while exploring Gemea.
This has fixed multiple bugs, such as critters not following players, graphical issues with clouds and the title screen music not playing, which is something that we hadn’t realised was missing until now for some reason.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is now available on Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Update Version 1.0.2 Patch Notes
- Fix: Critters not following players.
- Fix: Dapplewood farm book disappearing.
- Fix: Spanish trader localisation issue.
- Fix: Critter audio not playing.
- Fix: Rare ‘fasionable scarecrow quest completion issue.
- Fix: Graphical issues with clouds.
- Fix: Title screen music not playing.