Nintendo and Monolith Soft have released a new software update for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive on version 1.1.1.
This is the second update that has been released for the role-playing game this week, that, as with version 1.1.0, has continued to see the developer address bugs that that they have identified in the game.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Update Version 1.1.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Arts Palette from closing when no selectable arts were available during a Chain Attack.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Arts Palette from closing when no selectable arts were available during a Chain Attack and the Junk Sword was equipped.
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Update Version 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed lockups that sometimes occurred on skip-travel and event-scene transition screens.
- Fixed an issue with the quest Finding Happiness where the incorrect speaker name was being displayed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Status and Item details from displaying when the cursor was moved quickly between Cosmetic Equipment and Equipment on the Change Equipment screen.
- The buff icon now updates with the physical and ether defense buffs received and lost when the Monado Art “Armor” is activated and expires.
- Fixed the following issues with the enemy party of Leg Volffs when Napping Volffen moved toward the waterfall by the Volff Lair:
- Leg Volffs would continually move around and respawn in a small area, with an additional Leg Volff suddenly appearing.
- The Leg Volffs would stop at the watering hole instead of moving with Napping Volffen when it appeared.
- Battling any remaining Leg Volffs would cause the battle to end abruptly, and battles would start and stop as soon as you entered their line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where sound effects would continue into the subsequent scene when event skip was used during a scene where the future is shown.
- Fixed an issue where continuing to use the debuff skill “Lock-on” on an enemy would cause it to target only the first user of the skill.
- Fixed a lockup that occurred in the Central Pit when boarding the elevator with your controlled character at a certain time during its descent.