Win Pokémon X or Pokémon Y and a Kalos region guidebook!
With just one week left until their worldwide launch, we’re giving Nintendo Insider readers the chance to win separate copies of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, and the official Kalos region guidebook to help you on your adventure.
Whilst sounding more like a tourist pamphlet, the guidebook will provide you with a complete walkthrough for all Gym Badges, the game’s new features – Sky Battles, Horde Encounters and Pokémon-Amie – a type matchup chart, and a route map to guide you through the French-inspired region.
We’ll be giving Pokémon X away through a straightforward question, so see if you can answer the following correctly:
Which of the new starter Pokémon is a Grass-type?
Once you’ve worked it out, email your answer to email@example.com with the subject ‘Pokémon X & Y Competition’.
For the Pokémon Y, we want to get Twitter abuzz about the Nintendo 3DS exclusives ahead of launch. So, head on over to Twitter and share the following message:
I’ve entered the Pokémon X & Y competition on @NintendoIns, follow them and RT to win! http://ow.ly/pwouw #Nintendo #PokemonXY
With Pokémon X and Pokémon Y launching on a Saturday, we’ve been advised that prizes won’t be able to sent to the victors until after the release date on Monday 14th October, delivered First Class Recorded by Royal Mail.
Good luck, and be sure to tell your friends!
Competition rules are as follows:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
2. No one associated with Nintendo Insider may enter the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen at random from successful entrants, and will be notified within a day of the competition closing on Friday 11th October 2013.
4. If the competition winner does not respond by Sunday 13th October 2013, or isn’t based within the United Kingdom or Ireland, Nintendo Insider reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant who has also entered the competition successfully.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, any personal information passed to us in regards to the competition will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and stored securely. Once the competition has closed, all records of entrants will be deleted.