In this story-driven tactical RPG, you will set out on an expedition to find the long-lost elven city Lennorien to save those that you lost. That will see you lead your party of heroes, who each has their own special abilities and skills, as you fight back against the goblin menace that has spread terror across the continent.
That will present multiple battle strategies for you to use to defeat your enemies, in the game’s turn-based battles that take place on a 2D isometric grid. Your decisions will also alter the story, and the way that the game’s characters will develop as you progress.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Beautiful Hand Drawn Art: Meticulous multilayer artwork from pencil sketch to full detail color.
- Decision-driven Storyline: Make multiple decisions affecting the story, your character’s affinity towards chaos/order and other characters` reactions.
- Character Customization: Customize characters’ performance attributes, skills, and accessories to improve their abilities and fit your playstyle.
- Item Crafting: Collect new items and resources as you explore the world and discover their various combinations to create new, more powerful equipment and consumables.
- Exploration: Find your way through an expansive map, unlocking secret quests, solving puzzles, and exploring scenarios and dungeons filled with evil and danger.
- Up to Four Hero Characters: Control 4 different heroes, each one with distinct, special abilities, skills and personality, allowing multiple battle strategies and team attack combos.
- Battle Phases: React to your opponents’ strategy and come up with the perfect tactic every turn, challenging you to think ahead.
- Interactive Battle Scenarios: Manipulate parts of the battle environments, and use scenario effects to your advantage.
- Multiple Battle Grids: Each battle contains a different isometric grid with distinct obstacles and destructible items, making every battle a unique experience.
Reverie Knights Tactics is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide priced at £20.99 ($24.99).