CD Projekt Red and Saber Interactive have released a new software update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition, seeing the action role-playing game on version 3.6.
This update has introduced save file integration with Steam and GOG, as well as touch control support for the game’s HUD, menu and when playing Gwent.
It has also expanded “the range of available text language options for selected regions,” and more graphical settings have been added to the options to let you customize visual fidelity.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition is now available for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Update 3.6 Patch Notes
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
Additional voice-over languages, added as free DLCs in selected regions, will follow later.