With more than 20 years of experience as a 2D animator, solo developer Nacho Rodriguez is behind the game which promises to transport you to a surreal and amazing cartoon world.
You will be challenged to guide Mr. Coo, who has become trapped in a surreal nonsensical world in which quirky characters and crazy situations lie hidden “around every corner.” That is after he recovers all of his pieces and puts his body together again.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Tons of absurd humour! Look, we’ve already told you we’ve got a giant chicken, we can’t push the machine any further…
- A surreal, enigmatic, symbolic and meaningful world, but also touchingly silly!
- Amazing hand-drawn cartoon-style 2D animation
- Quirky and lovable characters like the Giant Chicken, the Faun or the Axolotl
- An innovative take on the point & click genre
The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2023.