The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses tour extended
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert tour has received further dates, continuing its venture across North America and Canada.
Newly announced dates include:
* September 15th: Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
* September 22nd: Minneapolis; Orpheum Theatre
* October 12th: Dallas; AT&T Performing Arts Center
* October 18th: Boston; Wang Theatre
* October 25th: Chicago; The Chicago Theatre
* November 3rd: San Antonio; The Majestic Theatre
* November 6th: Calgary, Alberta; Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
* November 28th: New York; The Theater at Madison Square Garden
* December 8th: West Palm Beach, Fla.; Raymond F. Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
* December 9th: Miami; Adrienne Arsht Center
* December 14th: San Jose, Calif.; San Jose Civic
Alongside the announcement, on Friday 14th September between 6-9pm a special event will be held at the Nintendo World store in New York, at which ocarina expert David “Docjazz” Ramos will lead an interactive workshop, introducing fans and newcomers to the history of the instrument.
Attendees can also take photos with Link cosplay model Li Kovacs, as well as purchase official Symphony of the Goddesses.
“We are thrilled to bring this unprecedented and exhilarating tour to fans across the U.S. and Canada,” comments Jason Michael Paul, CEO of Jason Michael Paul Productions. “From children to adults who have followed The Legend of Zelda for decades, the fan base for this concert is growing exponentially, and we are ready to deliver an unforgettable experience.”
Club Nintendo members can also net themselves a 15 percent discount on tickets by logging into their account and clicking the Symphony of the Goddesses logo banner.