The Jackbox Party Pack 4 Hits Nintendo Switch On October 19th
Jackbox Games continue to introduce hilariously absurd party games to our lives, with the news that The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will release on Nintendo Switch next month.
That promises players five and a half crowd-slaying party games, that the developer has broken down as:
- Fibbage 3 – The threequel to the outrageous bluffing game boasts totally new question types. (2-8 players)
- Fibbage: Enough About You – A new game mode where players guess weird facts about each other! (3-8 players)
- Survive the Internet – Twist your friends’ “online” comments in comical ways in this web-based frame game. (3-8 players)
- Monster Seeking Monster – A spooky date-a-thon where you message and date fellow monsters with special powers! (3-7 players)
- Bracketeering – Place smart bets on stupid arguments in this deranged debate match. (3-16 players)
- Civic Doodle – Improve the town’s murals and one-up your friends in this irreverent art game. (3-8 players)
As with the previous games in The Jackbox Party Pack series, it will support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers – with other players free to join in the fun on their device by entering a room code on Jackbox.tv.
The Jackbox Party Pack 4 will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on October 19th.