The Jackbox Party Pack 10 comes packed with five new party games, which include:
- Tee K.O. 2 (Drawing, Writing): In Tee K.O. 2, return to T-Shirt Island, where the most hardened warriors in the world compete in a deadly fighting tournament. The drawing finger–not the fist–decides the victory!
- FixyText (Writing, Teamwork): FixyText is the Wild West of text-editing. In this chaotic game, everyone’s in group chat, typing all at once to make the most memorable statement. And there’s no delete key. Take that auto-correct!
- Hypnotorious (Hidden Identity, Roleplaying): Hypnotorious is a game with secret roles, tentative alliances and of course, silly answers to ridiculous questions. Who is on your side?
- Timejinx (Trivia): In Timejinx, you’re a time traveler from the future competing in a high-stakes trivia night. Save your current timeline by answering questions about the past.
- Dodo Re Mi (Music, Teamwork): In Dodo Re Mi, your phone is your instrument. You and your flock must make music together to escape the hungry jungle plant.
You can once again play with your phone or tablet, with each game supporting up to 9 players and 10,000 audience members.
The Jackbox Party Pack 10 will be released digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 19 October 2023.