You play as Lumina, a young Teslamancer who becomes stranded in Wyrmheim after her airship was shot down. This remote and treacherous land lies to the North, in which you must explore a gigantic, abandoned tower that looms over a fjordside valley on a quest to help Lumina return home and back to her family.
With hand-drawn visuals that have seen the developer use pastels and muted tones “to bring visas of untamed nature to life” and steampunk visions of Old Europe that take inspiration from Scandinavian culture and folklore, you must once again harness the forgotten art of Teslamancy to succeed.
That will see you wield electromagnetic abilities in order to solve perplexing physics-based puzzles as Lumina explores winding caves and industrial chambers while outwitting the mysterious enemies and traps that await her.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- An Electrifying New Heroine: Lead Lumina’s dangerous journey home, from a crash landing to an awesome realizing of dormant expertise with the lost art of Teslamancy
- A World of Mystery: The remote, abandoned land of Wyrmheim spans hand-drawn vistas, somber caverns and a landmark of grand steampunk architecture
- Supercharged Powers: Gracefully leap, glide and escape danger with the help of intuitive, satisfying electrical powers and an expansive Teslamancer skillset
- Peculiar Puzzles: Solve perplexities and clear obstacles by navigating true-to-physics puzzles designed to tease an adventurer’s curiosity and reward creative thinking
- Striking Visuals: Hand-drawn wilderness brimming with life a stirring blend of pastels and muted tones, bringing Teslagrad’s somber yet evocative environments to life
Teslagrad 2 is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.