Within the game’s universe, milk reigns as “the supreme energy source” and possesses a power that is second only to the stellar explosions of a dying star. However, it’s rapidly becoming scarce.
Hearing rumours of an ancient device that can produce infinite quantities of milk, you use the only functioning spacecraft that your civilisation has left to set out “to a gorgeous, handcrafted world full of deadly aliens and ancient taurine foes.”
There are 20 reverential Mighty Cows that you must tame on your quest, which each has its own unique abilities and personalities. Granny Toxic sends a horde of poisonous minions after you, the Last Milkbender has complete control over the precious substance and the Supreme Rabbit Cow relies on its explosive carrots and superior mobility.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Even more Cows… and milk!
- An emotional, 12+ hours long campaign full of memorable characters and plot twists
- Unlockable new tactical and combat abilities for your Lander
- Advanced Cow AI: overcome their superior bovine intellect
- Beautiful hand-crafted landscapes to discover, each with its own unique challenges, enemies, and puzzles.
- Couch multiplayer where you can play as a Mighty Cow – PvP, PvE and even Football!
Moo Lander will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 27th May 2022.