Tales Of Vesperia Definitive Edition Update 1.0.2 Now Available On Nintendo Switch
Bandai Namco Entertainment has released a new software update for Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition, that sees the fan-favorite role-playing game now on version 1.0.2.
This has addressed multiple issues, such as the game freezing on rare occasions, display lag in Mantaic, the behavior of stick controls when in battle, and, specific to the portable home console, adjusting the audio balance.
Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Tales Of Vesperia Definitive Edition Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
- Fixed a rare issue in which the game would freeze during gameplay.
- Adjusted the height of certain enemies both in the overworld map and in battle.
- Fixed the display lag that would occur in Mantaic.
- Adjusted the behavior of stick controls during battle.
- Fixed an issue in which Flynn’s voice would play in Japanese when changing his strategy to “Up To You” during battle, even when voiceover settings had been set to English.
- Improved stability of other behaviors.
- Fixed an issue in which an arte assigned to a shortcut wouldn’t be performed properly when stick controls are needed to perform it.
- Fixed an issue in which certain artes that Rita and Estelle have would trigger in an unintended location.
- Adjusted the audio balance.