Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update Version 1.2.0 Now Available
Nintendo has released a software update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, that now sees the mascot brawler on update version 1.2.0.
The update has tweaked the difficulty of approaching challengers, and, when matchmaking online in Quickplay, the Format setting of your Preferred Rules will be prioritised more – something that has drawn criticism in the week since the game launched.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE UPDATE VERSION 1.2.0 PATCH NOTES
- Adjusted difficulty of approaching challengers.
NOTE: Online features require a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- When matchmaking in Quickplay, the Format setting of your Preferred Rules will be prioritized more. This may cause matchmaking to take more time. Also, there is no guarantee that matchmaking will be done exactly as shown in the set Preferred Rules.
- Increased the stability of the synchronous connection within Battle Arenas.
- Game balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
- The fighters that had specific adjustments and changes are the below: Link, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Greninja, PAC-MAN, Duck Hunt, and Isabelle.