Nintendo has released a new software update for Super Mario 3D All-Stars that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive on version 1.1.0.
This has introduced the option to invert the camera controls in each game, the GameCube controller is now supported in Super Mario Sunshine and “general fixes” have been made to improve your gameplay experience.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars Update Version 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.