Rebellion has announced that Strange Brigade is now available on Nintendo Switch, landing on the Nintendo eShop with a 10 percent launch week discount.
Set in Egypt, this “rip-roaring 1930s third-person adventure” will challenge you to stand against Seteki the Witch Queen and her army of mummified monstrosities. She has risen once again, after being erased from history and buried in a nameless tomb for 4,000 years.
Whether playing solo or with a team of up to four players, you will “explore remarkable ruins, solve perilous puzzles, uncover tantalising treasure, and blast your way through an array of undead enemies.”
Strange Brigade comes to the portable home console with “a host of exclusive new features,” which include:
- Local Play: Includes 2-4 player local Wireless play
- Online Play: 2-4 player online co-op
- Enhanced Controls: Motion Controls, HD Rumble and Pro Controller support
- Technical Enhancements: Dynamic Resolution Switching for smooth 30 frames-per-second gameplay. Running up to 1080p on TV and 720p handheld
- Achievements: Achievements with In-game tracking screen
- Friend Invites: Send invites to online and offline friends
The Strange Brigade Season Pass is also available on the Nintendo eShop, which offers “immediate access to a treasure chest of content, including the three-part campaign expansion The Thrice Damned, additional playable characters, powerful new weapons, items and more.” These downloadable content packs can also be bought separately.
Strange Brigade is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.