Square Enix detail E3 2011 software line-up
Square Enix have detailed their software line-up due to be at E3 2011, however only one title headed to a Nintendo platform is set to feature, disappointingly.
The software line-up is as follows:
* TOMB RAIDER, from Redwood City-based studio Crystal Dynamics, ratchets up the intensity and takes gamers into the world of Lara Croft as they have never seen before.
* A new tale continues the story of FINAL FANTASY XIII. With new characters come new destinies in FINAL FANTASY XIII-2, which will be playable for the first time at E3.
* Gaming in 2011 gets augmented with DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION from Eidos- Montréal, marking the series’ triumphant return.
*Agent 47 takes on his most dangerous contract to date in HITMAN ABSOLUTION from IO Interactive A/S.
* The island of Banoi may seem like paradise – until players realize they are among a handful of survivors of a zombie outbreak in DEAD ISLAND from Deep Silver.
* Obsidian Entertainment’s DUNGEON SIEGE III offers intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system with an extensive selection of abilities, an endless variety of loot and an engaging storyline.
* WAKFU is a fantasy MMO adventure with a tactical combat system and a unique anime style from Ankama Studio.
* HEROES OF RUIN is a brand new adventure for the Nintendo 3DS featuring a lineup of unlikely heroes and deep social functionality.