Splinter Cell Blacklist’s Homeland DLC pack now available
Ubisoft have confirmed that their Homeland Pack DLC for Splinter Cell Blacklist is now available to purchase through the Nintendo eShop.
Providing two new missions to play through either alone or co-operatively, alongside gear, weapons and skins, the pack will set you back £5.50 ($6.99).
The full list of its contents is as follows:
* Billionaire’s Yacht – Infiltrate a billionaire’s yacht in the Coral Sea (Grim mission, co-op or solo)
* Dead Coast – Eliminate a terrorist cell in the Middle East (Kobin mission, co-op or solo)
Weapons, Gear and More
* Crossbow with sleeping gas bolts
* Upper Echelon Suit
* 4E Eclipse Suit
* Whisper Boots
* MBS Boots
* Tactical Gloves
* Gold, Amber and White goggles
* New skins for Spies vs. Mercs