Ubisoft has released a new software update for South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Nintendo Switch, that sees the role-playing adventure around the Colorado town now on version 1.03.
This has addressed multiple bugs that the community had reported in the base game, whether that be instances where the game could crash or freeze as well as issues that could arise in specific situations.
“We hope you’ve been enjoying South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Nintendo Switch!” Ubisoft explains. “We remain committed to continued improvements to give you the best experience possible and recently released a new patch for the Nintendo Switch. This update focuses on several bugs reported by the community and mostly involve the base game.”
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Update Version 1.03 Patch Notes
- Resolved a game crash when some users attempted to create a Ubisoft Club account through the Welcoming message.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club challenges from being marked as completed after the player completed the mission: The Many Asses of Dr. Mephesto. Players who have passed that mission should be able to reload a save file to have completed challenges marked as such.
- Resolved a storage issue that resulted in the possibility of missing save files.
- Fixed a possible black-screen event that may occur after initiating a second combat with the 6th-Graders outside of CtPa Town.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the New Kid when looting a chest after aggroing a Ninja.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the New Kid when opening the Toy Box immediately after getting out of bed.
- Resolved an issue that could prematurely trigger a main mission if the player saved and loaded during a cutscene or while the New Kid is in bed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s Combat Buddies’ turn order to change after adjusting the New Kid’s powers during the pre-combat screen.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Origins 3 from initiating if the player chose to Go To Last Checkpoint during combat with the 6th-Graders.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the “Combat Advantage” or “Under Attack” alerts to remain on the screen during a fight, blocking a portion of the UI.
- Resolved a possible issue where the proprietor of Freeman’s Tacos may lose vendor capabilities if the player finishes the crafting tutorial, immediately loses in combat to the proprietor, then loads last checkpoint.