At the invitation of the intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you take a journey to Snaktooth Island – which is home to the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. However, when you arrive you discover that your host is nowhere to be found, her camp lies in shambles and her followers have been scattered across the island alone.
You must solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island: What happened to Lizbert? What are Bugsnax and where do they come from? But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD?
The game comes to the portable home console with The Isle of Bigsnax – new story content that adds an additional three to four hours to your experience. With new Bugsnax and mysteries to discover, you will find more to do on the main island from the base game with new mail quests, new hats and your very own hut to decorate.
The developer has broken down the game’s key features as below:
- Fill Your Pack With Snax! Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait.
- Embark on a Tasty Quest! Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.
- Feed Somebody and You’ll See, We Are Whatever We Eat! Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
- Venture Deep to Seek the Truth! Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert’s band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
- Come Back For Seconds! Seek out side quests and travel off the beaten path to test your skills against fearsome supersized Bugsnax!
- Make Yourself At Home! Complete challenges from your mailbox, collect decorations to personalize your hut, and most important of all: put hats on your favorite Snax!
Bugsnax is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.