With multiple gameplay modes and dystopian urban levels to fight your way through, you must string together brutal combos to survive this 2.5D side-scrolling action game which has been based on the concept drawings for the original Dreamcast game.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Different Modes to Mutilate: Play through the story, build your combo-crushing skills in training mode, or test your might in the post-story Bloody Palace Mode.
- Hack-n-Slash ‘n Slash ‘n Slash…: Chain together lethal attack combos with your sword and an array of explosive ordinance while leaping, sprinting, and flipping your way through a grim biopunk world.
- An Environment Worthy of H.R. Giger: Battle your way through massive levels, and boss-rushes in a dynamic 2.5D world.
- Brutal Battles and Cutthroat Missions: Conquer mini-bosses and climactic arch-villains in unforgettable combat sequences.
- Blood-Soaked and Synth-Soaked: Immerse yourself in a world of heavy Drum ‘n Bass and industrial tracks that get more intense as the action heats up.
Slave Zero X will be released digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Q1 2024.