13AM Games has released a new software update for Runbow on Nintendo Switch, correcting some issues that have been encountered in the colour-swapping party platformer.
That has addressed a crash that could happen when you complete Adventure Mode or a bug that had prevented some players from unlocking Juan and Shovel Knight.
The Colourmaster Achievement has been removed, the 9-player simultaneous achievement has been changed and renamed and several other issues have been fixed.
Runbow Update Version 1.01 Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash that happened when finishing Adventure Mode.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from unlocking Juan and Shovel Knight.
- Removed the “Colourmaster Achievement” as it links to an older version.
- Changed and renamed the 9-player simultaneous achievement to unlock with 8 players playing at the same time.
- Fixed the sound issue when in an online lobby.
- Fixed several smaller issues.