You will have the chance to explore a castle brimming with skulls, demons, minotaurs, bats, magic, cyclops and more to secure loot, exploring alternate routes that all lead to King Loot.
There are four hero classes – Elf, Wizard, Warrior and Valkryie – with the chance to team up with another player in the game’s local co-op mode. Each player will control two characters – a melee character and a ranged character – choosing between them as the situation requires as you navigate treacherous hallways, rooms and floors.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Local co-op mode for 2 players;
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons;
- Quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more;
- Four MAIN classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie;
- Perma-Unlockables – unlock new character classes, magic spells, and features to enhance your future game sessions.
Heroes of Loot 2 will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 7th February 2022.