Promising “sci-fi-themed turn-based strategy with a real-time action twist,” you must pilot an orange vessel to recover each scientist that was lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Science Experiment.
That will be necessary for you to restore space-time by repairing the temporal vortex, your efforts for which will be aided by your loyal -if somewhat sandwich-obsessed – guide. The new abilities and module upgrades for your ship will help you to protect yourself.
The publisher has outlined the game’s features as below:
- Innovative Gameplay: Innovative hybrid of turn-based and real-time gameplay;
- Strategic Combat: Fight smart. Brains always beats brawn;
- Mind-Warping Puzzles: Clever puzzles and mechanics designed to melt your brain;
- Beautifully-Crafted Planets: Each with its own unique enemies, environments, and puzzles;
- Powerful Abilities: Use abilities like LASERS to beam down enemies or TIME-STOP to bend time to your will;
- Ship Upgrades: Collect powerful upgrades and modules for your ship;
- Dynamic Soundtrack: Beautifully crafted musical soundtrack suited to your play style;
- SCIENCE: Because who doesn’t like scientific progress?
Nova-111 will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 13th January 2022.