As Nor, you will have the chance to explore a fantastical imaginary world that is “filled with vibrant colours and silly creatures.” When a sinister outside force threatens to steal the wonder and colour from the world, you must set out to rebuild the Imagination Core and save Headline from disaster.
“Headland was really well received when we launched it on iOS and Android, but we’ve added a bunch of new content and features that set it apart from the mobile game and tailor it to the Switch audience,” explains Northplay’s Michael Flarup.
“Given that it was crafted as a premium experience from the start, Headland is a perfect fit for the platform and we can’t wait to open the gates to the magical world we’ve built for Switch players in this fun action-adventure next week!”
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Explore the colourful islands of Headland;
- Fight against an imaginative cast of monsters and level up your powers;
- Collect blueprints and expand your arsenal of unique weapons;
- Spend resources and upgrade your weapons at the Living Forge;
- Meet the habitants of Headland and help solve their problems;
- Discover the meaning behind the sinister Pale Guard;
- There’s a dedicated DANCE button!
Headland will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on Thursday 13th January 2022.