Quest Of Dungeons Update Version 1.0.1 Now Available
Upfall Studios has announced that an update is now available for their turn-based roguelike dungeon crawler, Quest of Dungeons.
That addresses a bug that was causing the game to crash, allowed the minimap to be closed with the – Button, and makes improvements, as well as fixing some glitches that had been identified.
Quest of Dungeons sees an evil Dark Lord steal all light from the world, so, you enter his lair to defeat him. With the option to play as either a Warrior, Wizard, Assassin or Shaman, you are challenged to traverse procedurally-generated dungeons, defeat enemies, and loot everything that you can in order to survive.
Changes Made In Quest of Dungeons Update Version 1.0.1
- Fixed bug causing crash in Custom game mode with 110×110 floors.
- Minimap can now be closed by pressing the – Button again, B Button still applies.
- Improved navigation in main menu options, some menus could be a bit “laggy” when closing.
- Improved overall save times (probably barely noticeable).
- Fixed credits glitch.
- Fixed main menu animation artifact.