Paradox Interactive and Double Eleven have announced that the Prison Architect: Island Bound expansion is now available on Nintendo Switch.
This Prison Architect expansion “integrates seamlessly” with the prison management simulator’s existing gameplay, adding more buildings, security options, construction opportunities and prison customisation.
That new content is outlined below:
- Sea and Air: Upgrade your prison’s logistics with a variety of ferry and helicopter transport options that deliver supplies and inmates directly to docking areas around your compound. But be aware, there are now more access points to sneak contraband into the prison.
- Chain Link Up: Maximize your prison’s efficiency by linking docks, helipads, and roads to specific deliveries. You can even toggle what services are available to each delivery point within your compound.
- Supermax Security: New security objects make it easier to search deliveries and prisoners as they enter the prison, or at key security checkpoints. Additional emergency services can be called when things get out of hand, including Air Firefighters, Elite Ops Teams, and Air Paramedics.
- Island Life: Customize your Island or Connected Island Plot with over fifteen nautical tiles and objects. Shape the land around your compound with moats, rivers, and lakes for security, or for style — no access roads needed!
- The Rock: Manage the world’s most famous prison with two premade maps: Alcatraz Prison and Alcatraz Island.
The Prison Architect: Island Bound expansion is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.