This comes packed with a physical copy of the game, a 52-page artbook, certificate, acrylic standee and cleaning cloth – all housed in the collector’s edition box.
In Potion Permit, after a devastating illness strikes the town of Moonbury, the Medical Association sends you, as their most potent chemist, to help the community.
The town has been wary of the advances of the outside world, but when the Mayor’s daughter falls ill and the local Witch Doctor cannot help her, they were forced to search for help elsewhere. It is up to you to convince them about the wonders of modern alchemy.
After receiving requests from Moonbury’s residents, you will need to diagnose their symptoms to work out which cure to craft. That will then require that you gather the ingredients that you need, defeating the monsters that get in your way before returning to brew the necessary remedy at your cauldron.
Successful treatment will see your approval with the townspeople grow, rewarding you with the chance to upgrade public buildings and expand the explorable areas around the town.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- As the Medical Associations most accomplished chemist, help the residents when they fall ill and use your skills to cure them!
- Diagnose symptoms and decide which cure to craft
- Collect ingredients from the environment and by hunting monsters
- Brew remedies in your cauldron to gain experience and unlock higher level recipes
- Build relationships with the villagers and upgrade the town as your approval grows!
- You didn’t relocate to Moonbury alone! With you every step of the way is your loyal dog, who can help you locate hidden items and more!
Potion Permit will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch in 2022.