Pokémon Sun And Moon Update Version 1.2 Now Available
Nintendo has released a new version 1.2 software update for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, as they continue to address glitches in the Nintendo 3DS exclusives.
That corrects an issue where Pokémon were unable to attack and switch when Sky Drop is used or damage dealt by Spiky Shield knocks them out, and glitches in Poké Pelago, Scatterbug not learning Egg moves and others.
This update is required to play online, and, once installed, any Battle Videos saved prior to the update cannot be played or shared.
We really enjoyed Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in our review, concluding: “Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon deliver the most striking evolution that the series has ever seen. This is the most ambitious that Game Freak has ever been, and the Alola region’s tropical paradise is all the better for it.
“Basked in the sunshine, this is an adventure that celebrates everything that we have come to love about the series while delivering a truly innovative Pokémon experience that successfully redefines it for a new generation.”
Changes Made In Pokémon Sun And Moon Update Version 1.2
- Pokémon being unable to attack and switch when Sky Drop is used and when knocked out by damage done by Spiky Shield.
- A glitch in Poké Pelago when entering a new month.
- A rare case where the game ends after using an Evolution item as the last item in your Bag.
- Scatterbug sometimes not learning Egg Moves.
- Eggs sometimes being able to be given items.
- A glitch ending the tournament when pre-registered for an online Friendly Competition (e.g. entry gets cancelled or the Battle Teams get unlocked).