Nintendo has released a new version 1.1 software update for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, which has addressed glitches reported in the Nintendo 3DS exclusives since launch.
The update, which requires 296 Blocks, has corrected glitches encountered in Battle Spot, when Rocky Helmet was used, instances when Pokémon don’t learn moves after they have evolved, and when Mimikyu holds Red Card.
There are alterations to Pokémon encountered in Battle Tree and Battle Royal, as well as a correction to a typo referencing UB-02 Expansion in the Japanese language version.
We really enjoyed Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in our review, concluding: “Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon deliver the most striking evolution that the series has ever seen. This is the most ambitious that Game Freak has ever been, and the Alola region’s tropical paradise is all the better for it.
“Basked in sunshine, this is an adventure that celebrates everything that we have come to love about the series, while delivering a truly innovative Pokémon experience that successfully redefines it for a new generation.”
Changes Made In Pokémon Sun And Moon Update Version 1.1
- Fixed a glitch that caused battles to not continue when Z-Memento and Z-Parting Shot were used on Battle Spot.
- Fixed a glitch that determined the wrong winner if the Rocky Helmet caused both players to lose their final Pokémon.
- Fixed a glitch where Pokémon wouldn’t learn moves after they evolved such as with Kadabra and Confusion.
- Fixed a glitch where Pokémon would disappear when Mimikyu was holding a Red Card.
- Alterations to some Battle Tree Pokémon – Change of Kommo-o’s move from Shell Smash to Draco Meteor.
- Alterations to some Battle Royal Pokémon – Change of Shuckle’s move from Stockpile to Double Team.
- Alterations to Japanese text file correcting typo of UB-02 Expansion.
- Various Bug Fixes.