Pitched as “a cinematic puzzle-adventure framed by an epic sci-fi saga that stretches across centuries and galaxies,” the game is set on a planet that once enjoyed an undisturbed balance between humans, nature and animals.
The disharmony that had been in the making for hundreds of years has arrived in the form of a faceless army. Rather than being a story about war, the developer has looked to deliver a story about “a vibrant, beautiful planet and the journey to keep it that way.”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Unique companion-based gameplay.
- Solve puzzles with diverse challenges and quirky twists.
- Carefully navigate dangerous situations using stealth and wit.
- Use your reflexes and survive challenging action sequences.
- Discover an epic story that stretches across galaxies and centuries.
Planet of Lana will be released digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Spring 2024.