NPD results see Super Smash Bros. for Wii U chart third
November’s NPD results are in, revealing plenty of successes for Nintendo of America. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U managed to secure itself third place in the software chart, selling nearly 710,000 units across physical and digital formats.
It warded off multi-platform competition from Far Cry 4 and Assassin’s Creed: Unity, and was joined by Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire which charted in seventh and fifth respectively.
NPD’s reported top 10 software chart for November 2014 is as follows:
1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (360, XBO, PS4, PS3, PC)
2. Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
3. Super Smash Bros. (NWU, 3DS)
4. Madden NFL 15 (360, XBO, PS4, PS3)
5. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
6. Far Cry 4 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
7. Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS)
8. NBA 2K15 (PS4, 360, XBO, PS3, PC)
9. Assassin’s Creed: Unity (PS4, XBO, PC)
10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XBO)