Nintendo 3DS UK Price Cut Round-up
Today, for those that have forgotten, sees the Nintendo 3DS price cut come into effect, allowing the opportunity for retailers to once again try to undercut each other.
Firstly, some new bundles have emerged. GAME are offering a Nintendo 3DS with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for £159.99 in-store, or £154.99 online. If you trade in a Nintendo DSi you’ll be able to cut the in-store price to an even more attractive £89.99.
GAME are to also re-initiate their ‘Play Now, Trade Later’ deal, in which you’ll be able to buy a Nintendo 3DS for £154.99 online and then be able to trade it in within a month (by August 25th) for £150 in-store credit – effectively only costing you £5.
HMV are to offer the Nintendo 3DS with a free game (between Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Rayman 3D, Asphalt 3D, Combat of Dinosaurs 3D, Rabbids 3D or Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 3D) for £149.99. There’ll also be a trade-in offer for your old Nintendo DS model where you’ll be able to cut that down; Nintendo DSi XL save £80, Nintendo DSi save £50, Nintendo DS Lite save £40.
The list of prices, and links where relevant, are as follows:
* Tesco – £115
* Morrisons – £120
* Asda – £134
* Sainsbury’s – £140
* Amazon – £115 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* ShopTo – £134.86 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* GameStop – £134.97 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* Gameplay – £134.99 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* Play – £139.99 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
High street (and online)
* Toys R Us – £134.99 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* Currys – £149 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* Argos – £149.97 (Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* Game – £149.99 (£139.99 Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)
* HMV – £149.99 (includes free game) – (£139.99 online Cosmos Black/ Aqua Blue)