Frozenbyte has released a new software update for Nine Parchments, that sees the co-operative blast’em up game of magic mayhem now on version 1.0.1.
This introduces multiple saves, which has been the main criticism that has been directed at the game since it released. Your save will no longer be wiped when disconnecting from an online game, and you will no longer need to wait for others to join you in the lobby before setting out on an adventure.
Changes Made In Nine Parchments Update Version 1.0.1
- You can now store up to 10 runs.
- Fixes to saves being wiped when disconnecting from an online game.
- Online game can be started alone, no need to wait for others to join in the lobby.
- A lot of bug fixes to different kinds of issues of camera not moving and enemies not spawning or dying correctly.
- Changes to the online matchmaking logic.
- Fix to the “The Hero of Trine” Amadeus not unlocking if Amadeus is dead when the boss is defeated.
- Other minor fixes.