Rebellion has released a new trailer for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, which has covered seven reasons to upgrade to the remastered classic.
Not every reason applies to the portable home console, but there are those that do which, as outlined by the developer, include:
- Incredible Remastered Visuals: Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
- New Frame-by-frame Photo Mode: Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
- New Playable Characters: For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
- All DLC Included: Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
- Multiplayer & Co-Op: Gather your squad and compete in seven uniquely tense multiplayer modes, for up to eight players online. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag.
In Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, you play as the elite US sniper Karl Fairburne, who, parachuted into Berlin as the Nazi’s make their final stand, must prevent the V2 rocket program technology from falling into the Red Army’s hands. That will see you aid scientists keen to defect to the US while terminating those who choose to help the Russians.
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on May 14th priced at £29.99 ($34.99 / €34.99), with a 10 percent discount on digital purchases.