New Elite member rewards announced for Club Nintendo
Nintendo of America have confirmed the latest rewards to become available to Elite members of their Club Nintendo service.
Once again divided between Platinum and Gold tiers, the most striking addition will be the opportunity to get your hands on a re-released soundtrack for Nintendo 64 classic The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.
Elsewhere you can net a three-poster set, a Club Nintendo calendar, and choose from a selection of fairly tempting digital downloads across Wii and Nintendo 3DS.
Members achieve Gold status through earning 300 Coins within the year, whereas Platinum doubles this challenge requiring you to have earned 600 Coins.
– Three-Poster Set
Keep your favorite characters with you with this three-poster set. Featuring Pikmin 3, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and a retro Luigi, these posters will be the perfect addition to your collection.
3 posters ship together as a set, within a poster tube, Zelda and Luigi posters measure 22″ x 28″, and Pikmin 3 poster measures 25″ x 12.8.”
– The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask Original Soundtrack
Enter the world of Majora’s Mask with the stirring music from the game. This re-released CD features the entire soundtrack of this classic Zelda title. All songs were written and composed by Koji Kondo, except three by Toru Minegishi.
Platinum and Gold
– 2014 Club Nintendo Calendar
– Super Smash Bros. (Virtual Console on Wii)
– WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase (WiiWare)
– The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
– Super Mario Land (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
– Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword (Nintendo 3DS)