Game Mill Entertainment and Fun Labs have announced that NERF Legends is now available on Nintendo Switch.
This fast-paced, high-energy first-person shooter takes inspiration from Hasbro’s world-famous NERF toy line, in which you will have the chance to be able to gear up and battle with authentic NERF blasters.
Whether in the single-player story campaign or blasting your way across “thrilling” combat arenas in online multiplayer for up to eight players, you will be able to show off your skills with high-flying trick shots.
The publisher has broken down the game’s features as below:
- Intense single-player campaign featuring a variety of extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges across 19 out-of-this-world locations.
- Pull off amazing trick shots with 15 authentic NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new releases from 2021!
- Supercharge your blasters with power-ups like magnetic pull darts, push darts, seeker darts, and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
- Customize your character and blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
- Online multiplayer featuring 4v4 team-based and 8-player free-for-all modes lets you test your blasting skills in exciting matches against friends and rivals!
There is also a NERF Legends Digital Deluxe Edition available on the Nintendo eShop, which includes the Alpha Pack that adds:
- The Elite 2.0 Echo CS-10 blaster in both its true-to-life blue-and-orange color format, plus four additional color variations for those who dare to be different.
- The Elite 2.0 Phoenix CS-6 blaster fully decked out with scope and five optional color variations.
- The Alpha Suit, a sleek new outfit to add to your customization options, complete with 10 different color variations.
NERF Legends is now available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.