This has seen the development team continue to implement many bug fixes to address issues that it has continued to identify within the game.
Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak are now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Monster Hunter Rise Update Version 10.0.3 Patch Notes
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Fixed a bug causing your Palico’s Support Moves to change randomly when teaching them certain Secret Support Moves.
- Fixed a bug preventing a reload rating lowered by 2 levels from recovering, if you remove the Elemental Reload Switch Skill after performing a specific set of actions with the light bowgun.
(We’ve also confirmed a bug in the reload display under Equipment Info, and this will be addressed in a future update.)
- Fixed a bug causing the game to shut down when performing a specific string of attacks using the insect glaive’s Kinsect Bonus: Boosted Powder Extract on Rakna-Kadaki or Pyre Rakna-Kadaki.
Locales and Environment
- Fixed a bug in dialogue with the Buddy Scout regarding newly added Buddy Skills that was aimed at all players, instead of only affected players.
- For A1★ and A2★ quests, the health for all monsters and the attack power of some monsters has been adjusted.
Base and Facilities
- Fixed a bug very occasionally causing the game to freeze after using the Lottery with an amiibo.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.