Nintendo has released a new software update for Miitopia that now sees the game on version 1.0.2.
This has addressed an issue that could result in the game hard locking, another that could see you lose your game progress and an instance where you Mii characters from your save data could disappear entirely.
Miitopia is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
- Fixed an issue when selecting a Mii character for your party in which Mii characters from save data would disappear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which Mii characters shared online would occasionally not be accessible to other players.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would hard lock if Parental Controls were temporarily removed at a particular timing.
- Fixed an issue in which the player would lose their game progress if they opened the HOME Menu and closed the game under certain circumstances.
- If this issue already has already occurred for you, this update will allow you to resume your progress.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.